Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you when you register with our Site, subscribe to our newsletters or otherwise interact with us. The types of personal information we may collect includes your name, email address, postal address, demographic information such as your gender and occupation, and other information you choose to provide to us.
We also automatically collect certain technical information about your use of our Site and Services through cookies, web beacons and other technologies. This may include your domain name, device information, browser type, operating system, web pages visited, links clicked, pages viewed and other site navigation information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide our news and related services to you, and to respond to your inquiries.
- To send you newsletters, updates, and other communications about our services. You can opt-out of these communications at any time.
- To administer contests, surveys, promotions or other services.
- To better understand our users and improve our Site and services.
- For site analytics, research, and product development purposes.
- For any other purpose disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or that you consent to.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We share your information in the following circumstances:
- With third party service providers we hire to provide services on our behalf, such as email service providers, analytics companies and others.
- If we merge with or are acquired by another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to another company.
- To comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or other legal process.
- To protect our rights, reputation, property or safety, or that of others.
- With your consent or at your request.
We retain your personal information only as long as necessary for legal, business or archiving purposes. We may anonymize data after a period of time so that it can no longer be associated with you.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We use reasonable physical, technical and organizational measures to protect personal information under our control from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, no internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email and other messages sent through the internet may not be secure.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our Site contains links to third party websites and services not operated by us. These links are provided as a service and do not imply any endorsement by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of third party sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of all third party sites you visit.
Our Site and Services are not directed to children under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 without parental consent. If we learn that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we will take steps to delete such information.
Your Privacy Rights
You have certain rights regarding your personal information under Nigerian data protection laws. This includes the right to request access to or rectification of your personal information, to object to or restrict processing of your information, and to have your information deleted. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details below.
Changes to this Policy
Brief Media Consult Limited
Address: No. 67 Abuja Street, Kawo New Extension, Kaduna Nigeria.
Last updated: August, 2023